Showing our new-upgraded 3BBL pilot brewhouse and other equipment in South Korea this week.
3BBL PILOT BREWHOUSE AND 6BBL UNITANK
KEG FILLING & CLEANING SOLUTION
The 3BBL pilot brewhouse is combined by:
1. Mash tun w/ motor and stir, steam jackets on side and bottom.
2. Lauter tun w/ motor and rack, false bottom.
3. Brew kettle w/ steam condensate collector, steam jackets on side and bottom.
* Mash tun is capable for step mashing
* Sparge water and second batch brewing water could be heated in mash tun once the first time mash transferred to the lauter tun.
* The second batch could be started while first-time wort lautering in the lauter tun.
* New designed 3 vessels pilot brewhouse would shorten the brewing time to 8-10 hours for double batch.
See the detail pictures to show the great craftsmanship of the equipment!